COVID-19 – SAFETY COMMITMENT TO YOU
With growing global concerns around COVID-19 (“coronavirus”), we want to provide you with an update on our commitment to the health, safety, and well-being of our employees and clients. This is our top priority and we are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities at this important time. First and foremost, I want to assure our clients that we are taking all appropriate measures to ensure our salon is safe. While the Public Health Agency of Canada has assessed the current public health risk associated with coronavirus as low, we continue to monitor for developments very closely. In addition to our everyday strict standards in hygiene, sanitation, and sterilization, we have implemented additional measures to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our team, including:
•Enhanced cleaning protocols with a particular focus on high contact areas, equipment, and workstations. Coronavirus can be easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning,
• All employees and clients are expected to wash and sanitize their hands more frequently and thoroughly and avoid unnecessary contact such as shaking hands
• Employees may take precautionary steps such as wearing masks and gloves when performing their work.
• Following directives from Public Health Authority with respect to testing, treatment, and self-isolation if a staff member should show symptoms
• Increasing communications and reminders with our clients and employees on important health and safety measures.
Updated Safety Protocol.
- Hand sanitization provided for all guest
- Disposable masks for employees
- Hand washing between every guest
- Regular cleaning & sanitization of retail & salon area
- Closure of salon waiting area, therefore please arrive on-time, not early, for your appointment
- A limited number of guests to adhere to physical distancing (2m/6 feet)
Salon Service Details:
- All employees are required to be in proper masking and gloves
- Disposable masks for employees
- Station & sink disinfecting between each guest
- Fresh cape provided for each guest
- All tools are disinfected and sanitized between every guest
- Stylists will apply a clean dry towel to all guests
- Hand washing between each guest
- New disposable gloves are used for each guest
- Stylists will ensure they have a clean workstation ready before every guest & that they practice proper sanitization
To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is experiencing symptoms, refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. We will continue to provide services to our guests and are committed to monitoring this situation closely. We will share ongoing updates as needed in regards to any changes in operations. We also encourage our guests to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health Website.
As always, you can continue to reach us at our Website: HotShears.com or Call: (780) 406 – 1603 for any concerns. Check back for more updates as our hair salon continues to re-open. Please understand that this is a different time for us to serve you with the safest in-salon experience, our promotional offerings could remain different in-store and online for a little while.
- Hot Shears